Rec Summer Programs run from July 1st-August 9th. There may be additional programs added at the end of the summer, so stay tuned. Please peruse the brochure and email your sign ups to Katie Norton (our director) at firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop them off with payment at the Town Hall. We have programs for kids ages 5-18, and many adult offerings as well.
We have something for everyone, from cooking to pottery, sports to studio art! Office hours are from 8-12 Monday-Thursday starting the last week in June. Stop in to find out more, or email Katie! We are looking forward to a fun, creative, active summer!
2019 Updated Rec Department Summer Brochure Updated 6-20-19
RECREATION COMMITTEE MEMBERS
LONG ISLAND RECREATION COMMITTEE MISSION STATEMENT
Our Mission is encompassed in the following statements:
* To provide, maintain, and develop safe and fun recreational programs to enhance the well-being of the members of the community;
* To build relationships with our community members that will help facilitate program participation;
* To respect not only our program participants but also our fellow committee members, volunteers, and staff;
* To take pride in our resources: we strive to maintain and effectively run our Community Center and facilities; and
* To provide a safe and healthy work and volunteer environment.
PO Box 263
Long Island, ME 04050
Director: Katie Norton e-mail: email@example.com