Subject: Comp Plan Meeting Wednesday night
From: Christine McDuffie &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
To: Judy Paolini &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, Cade Brown &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, Emily Jacobs &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, Shirley Conner &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, Mark Greene &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, Brad Brown &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, linda Papkee &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, Curt Murley &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, Nancy Jordan &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, Kim MacVane &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 15:59:44 -0400

Town Of Long Island Comprehensive Planning Committee

Wednesday, May 16, 2007.@ 6 p.m. at Town Hall to accommodate anyone 
needing to come and return to town on the last boat. This meeting is a 
rescheduling of the 6 p.m. April 18th meeting which was canceled due to 
a storm

Committee Members:  Chris McDuffie, Curt Murley, Ruth Peterson, Shirley 
Conner, Linda Papkee, Brad Brown, Kim MacVane, Lorraine Doughty, Judy 
Paolini, Cade Brown, Jim Wilber

Agenda

1.  Consideration of affordable housing survey results

2.  Public input concerning the Business Zone - put second on the 
agenda to accommodate a citizen request

3.  Photos - please consider any photo subjects which would illustrate 
the topics of the comprehensive plan

Next meeting date:  

Wednesday May 23, 2007 @ 7 p.m. at the Long Island Learning Center.
Agenda:
Review under the New Rules for the following topics:
1.  Housing
2.  Population

(Date to be confirmed with Judy Stewart at 766-4414):

Post Meeting Notice